Global Graphics appoints Citation Software as exclusive USA reseller for Jaws PDF SDK products
For immediate release
WESTBOROUGH, MA, November 3, 2004 —
A new agreement between Citation Software
and Global Graphics Software designates Citation Software as the
only authorized OEM reseller of its Jaws PDF SDK libraries (Software Development Kits) in the United States.
Pricing plans for the Jaws PDF SDKs are
designed to be palatable even to very small
Features that are supported by the various Jaws PDF SDKs include:
Free demo versions of the Jaws PDF SDKs are available.
- Convert many document types to PDF — including native documents
generated by the application that you are developing
- Encrypt/password-protect PDF files
- Linearize PDF files
- Select from various compression types
- Generate thumbnails automatically
- Include Portable Job Tickets in PDF files
PDF viewing, annotation, manipulation, navigation, printing
- Single-page display and continuous-page display
- Navigation via bookmarks, thumbnails, and links
- Zoom in/Zoom out
- Add, modify, and delete bookmarks
- Annotation support: note, highlight, strikeout, and underline
- Select and copy text by line or paragraph
- Print and print preview
- Support for CID fonts
- Support for Web-browser integration
- Convert from PDF to PostScript
- Convert from PDF to EPS
About Citation Software
Citation Software Inc.
is a provider of products and services related to
electronic-publishing technology, particularly variable-data-printing/publishing
technology, on-demand-printing/publishing technology,
and PDF-based workflow systems. Based in Massachusetts, the company sells
"off-the-shelf" software products to end users; licenses
software-development kits to programmers; and offers consulting, development, and integration services.
Citation Software's product portfolio includes solutions for
variable-data printing/publishing, page imposition, PDF viewing,
dynamic creation & modification of PDF files, dynamic PDF form-filling,
address standardization & enhancement, print-stream transformation, and more.
About Global Graphics
Global Graphics Software
are acknowledged experts in developing technology for
open document and print solutions. Since 1986 Global Graphics have consistently
maintained a reputation as a market leader for cross-platform, high-performance
products geared toward software-application developers, system integrators,
and original equipment manufacturers. Global Graphics is based in England and
also maintains offices in the USA and Japan.