Appligent announces the availability of APGetPageCount, a free PDF page-counting application
MAY 9, 2003 — Appligent has announced
the availability of APGetPageCount, a free PDF page-counting
application. This is a fast command-line utility that
counts the number of pages in a PDF document. It is
very useful in building automated production workflows.
- Runs in batch mode.
- Works on a single document or a collection of documents.
- Returns the number of pages as an integer.
- Optionally returns file name along with the number of pages,
- Totals the number of pages returned by multiple files.
- Prints results to standard output or to a text file.
- Logs progress for easy accountability.
- Works on encrypted files with user password.
- Even works with Acrobat 6 files!
To get more information or to obtain this free software,
send an email message to info@CitationSoftware.com.
- Windows NT, 2000, XP
- Mac OS X