Appligent's new "APSplit" product extracts pages dynamically from PDF files
APRIL 24, 2003 — Appligent has announced the
availability of its new APSplit product, which
is a low-cost, production-grade solution for extracting
pages from large PDF files.
APSplit is a stand alone, command-line application
that can be used on your desktop for quick splitting
or within a server production environment to
dynamically split PDF files for you, your customers,
your employees or associates.
- Make a new PDF file for every page in the original PDF file
- Split by page ranges
- Split files based on a comma-separated list
- Split files based on the first-level Bookmarks
- Repeat the split of the given page count for a specified number of iterations
- Split encrypted files — owner password required
- Save output files to a new file name
- Save output files to a new directory
- Assign file names dynamically
- Optimize for fast Web viewing (i.e., linearize the split PDFs)
- Write a record of the splitting progress to a log file
- Split individual or multiple PDF files with one command
- Split all PDF files in a directory using a wildcard * — (*.pdf)
- No limit on file size, number of pages or number of files to split
Pricing: APSplit costs only $199.00 US.
- Windows NT/2000/XP
- Mac OS X
For more information about APSplit, contact Citation Software
via email at info@CitationSoftware.com,
or give us a call at 888-260-7316.