WindJack Solutions releases PDF CanOpener 4.0
OCT 7, 2010. PDF CanOpener is celebrating its 6th year, and a new version (Version 4) has
just been released!
What is PDF CanOpener?
PDF CanOpener is a software tool that provides instant access to information about drawn objects
(fonts, color spaces, object location, etc.) as well as a COS-level tree view for
analysis and manipulation of the internal object structure of a PDF file,
plus many other features for low-level PDF handling.
Available for only $195.00 US, PDF CanOpener is an indispensable
tool for PDF power users and developers for identifying, locating,
and manipulating data in PDF documents.
New features in PDF CanOpener 4
- Compatibility with Acrobat 8, 9 + Professional and Standard (compatibility/support
is no longer offered for earlier versions of Acrobat).
- Compatibility with both 32-bit and 64-bit OS — a new installer and security mechanism to
meet the needs of customers that are migrating to newer operating systems and 64-bit platforms.
- Independent floating display window is now the only way to view the COS tree.
This adds flexibility and creates compatibility with future Acrobat versions that may
yet again change the use of the navigation windows for displaying the COS tree.
- Ability to indicate field annotation types (text field, radio button, etc.).
- Improved navigation features allowing bi-directional traversal through Object layers
with both the up-arrow and down-arrow keys.
- Additional external graphic-state detail information available in the instant-popup info window.
Free trial version available
To get a free 10-day trial version of PDF CanOpener, send email to