PDF Conference East Slated for June 3-5, 2002 in Bethesda, MD
MAY 12, 2002 — PDF Conference East
will take place at the Bethesda MetroCenter
Hyatt Regency Hotel
in Bethesda, MD June 3-5, 2002.
Attend this event to find out how to get the
most from Adobe Acrobat and from PDF technology.
Here are just a few of the topics that will be covered
by the many conference sessions that will be held at
PDF Conference East:
- Optimizing Web Servers for PDF
- PDF Security
- Integrating PDF Forms With Relational Databases
- Technologies & Products for Exporting PDFs to Other Formats
- Creating Good Output From Diverse Inputs
- PDF From Paper
- Converting Legacy Documents to PDF
- PDF Prepress Workflow
- Case Study: PDF Deployed on Mobile Devices
- Case Study: PDF Forms at Centers for Disease Control
- Scientific and Academic Publishing With PDF
- PDFs and Accessibility (Section 508 compliance)
- Technologies and Products for Searching PDFs
Basic Facts About PDF Conference East
The main PDF Conference East schedule runs from Monday, June 3, 2002
through Wednesday, June 5, 2002. In addition,
are scheduled for Saturday, June 1st and Sunday, June 2nd, and
post-conference sessions are scheduled for Thursday, June 6th
and Friday, June 7th.
PDF Conference East will be held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel
at Bethesda MetroCenter (intersection of Wisconsin Avenue and Old Georgetown Road)
in Bethesda, MD.
It can cost you as little as $325.00 or as much as $995.00 or more
to register for PDF Conference East. The registration cost is
dependent on which conference sessions you want to attend.