MAILCOM '01 will take place as scheduled September 19-21, 2001
SEPTEMBER 14, 2001 — The
MAILCOM '01 conference will take place as planned
September 19-21 in Chicago, albeit in the wake of
September 11th's tragic events.
The MAILCOM show & conference takes place twice a year.
MAILCOM represents the $105 billion mail-communications
industry. It is the world's largest convention for
If you attend MAILCOM '01, you'll discover new printing,
processing, and distribution strategies; see
demonstrations of the latest technologies, learn
the latest information about e-distribution
advantages of potentially profitable networking
opportunities; and get tips on enhancing customer
service and increasing productivity.
Basic Facts About MAILCOM '01
MAILCOM '01 begins on Wednesday, September 19, 2001
and ends on Friday, September 21, 2001. The
exhibit floor (trade show) is open on Wednesday
from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm, on Thursday from 10:00 am
to 5:00 pm, and on Friday from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Seminars, workshops, keynote speeches,
and other events are scheduled throughout the
MAILCOM '01 will be held at the Chicago Hilton & Towers,
720 South Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL, USA.
You can visit the exhibit hall (trade show) at
MAILCOM '01 FOR FREE! If you want to be admitted
to workshops, seminars, and other events - in
addition to visiting the exhibit hall - it
will cost you $595.00 to attend MAILCOM '01 for
all three days. If you want to attend for only
one or two days, you will pay $295.00-$415.00,
depending on which day(s) and how many days
you'll be attending.
How to get more information
Below, we give an overview of MAILCOM '01 (with a bias
toward what is likely to be of interest to people
who visit Citation
Software's Web site). You can get many more details
about MAILCOM '01 by visiting the MAILCOM '01 Web site
MAILCOM '01 Highlights
Here, we provide a brief summary of events, seminars,
workshops, and exhibitors that are likely to be
of interest to folks who visit our Web site.
- Barbara Bush, Former First Lady
Rarely has a First Lady been greeted
by the American people with the approbation and
warmth accorded to Barbara Pierce Bush. MAILCOM '01
attendees will learn why, first hand, when she
delivers her keynote address at the MAILCOM '01
luncheon on Thursday, September 20, between 12:00 - 1:45 pm.
- Danny Cox
Danny Cox is an "accelerationist," or one who
causes faster movement, higher efficiency, and increased
productivity. He spent ten years flying
supersonic fighters in the U.S. Air Force before
becoming one of the nation's top managers. Author of
several leading business books, he lectures
today to executives seeking to make a difference
in their organization. Mr. Cox will deliver his
keynote address on Thursday, September 20,
between 8:00 am and 9:00 am.
- R.R. Donnelley's John Campanelli
Mr. Campanelli, President, R.R. Donnelley Logistics, is
very familiar with the rapidly changing postal
industry. He is a keen observer of postal affairs
from a business-mailer's point of view. Hear
his keynote address on Friday, September 21,
between 8:00 am and 9:00 am.
SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS, TRAINING
The list below contains the names of some of
workshops, and training sessions that will be offered at MAILCOM '0l.
Note this this is just a partial list. Visit
the MAILCOM Web site
for more information.
- Internet Trends for Printers
- Evaluate Your Mail & Distribution Operations NOW
- USPS Rates & Regulations Roundtable
- Solving Mail Center Challenges
- Creating a Mail Service Users Guide
- Creating A Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Serving the E-Empowered Employee: Revolutionize Internal Delivery
- The Fine Art of Production, Fulfillment & Distribution
- Digital Document Command Center
- Are You E-Ready?
- Everything You Need to Know About Addressing
- The Basics of Mailpiece Design: Rules and Tools Workshop
- How to Develop a Dynamic Leadership Team
- Professional Certification for Mail Systems Managers
- Using Technology to Optimize Mail Flow
- Off-the-Shelf Software in the Mail Center
- Make the Most of Your Presort Software
- Automated Document Factory Solutions: ROI Analysis
- International Data Quality
- How to Increase Sales for Your Lettershop
- Effective Direct Mail Strategies
- NONPROFITS: Learn to Use Direct Mail as an Effective Fundraising Tool
- Nonprofit Mailers Workshop
- Electronic Billing Workshop
- Office Services Workshop
As we've mentioned, approximately 125 companies will
exhibit at MAILCOM '01. Below are names and brief
descriptions of some of
the companies whose exhibits you might want to check
Note that our
list of exhibitors is geared toward products and
services that are likely to be of interest to
people who visit the Citation Software Inc.
Web site. Many other exhibitors will participate.
Remember to visit the MAILCOM Web site
for more information.
Here is our partial list:
- Adobe Systems Incorporated
- American Computer Hardware
- BCC Software
- Bert-Co Graphics
- Creative Management Services
- DeskTop Labels
- Firstlogic Image Technology
- GMC Software Technology
- Group 1 Software
- Jet Products International, Inc.
- MAIL: The Journal of Communication Distribution
- MailCode, Inc.
- MAILER'S Software
- Moore Business Solutions Direct
- Office Solutions
- Option Software Systems, Inc.
- Pitney Bowes
- PrintSoft America
- PSI Technologies Corporation
- RemotePrint Statement Rendering
- Response Envelope
- Satori Software, Inc.
- Scitex Digital Printing, Inc.
- SmartMail Services
- ZipSort, Inc.
Visit the MAILCOM Web Site Today!
Point your browser at the MAILCOM Web site
to register for MAILCOM '01 and to get all the details you'll
need to plan your visit to MAILCOM '01.