Purchase Appligent's "StampPDF Batch Server Application"
before December 31, 2002 and receive "StampPDF Plug-in" FREE!
OCTOBER 8, 2002 — Appligent's "StampPDF Batch Server Application"
lets you automate the process of adding text (including page numbers and Bates Numbering)
and JPEG images to single or multiple PDF documents.
Note that StampPDF Batch is now available
as an XML-RPC version and
a Java Shared Library version.
Here are just a few of the features that this software
has to offer:
As stated above, the "StampPDF Batch Server Application" allows
you to automate the process of making the modifications described
above. The plug-in version of this software, called
"StampPDF Plug-in," is an Adobe Acrobat plug-in
that lets you do such modifications interactively, from within the
Adobe Acrobat software.* If you buy the
"StampPDF Batch Server Application" before
December 31, 2002, you'll get the "StampPDF Plug-in"
software absolutely free!
- Type - Stamp Text or JPEG Images.
- Font - Stamp pages using the standard Base 14
fonts, any Adobe Type 1 Postscript font,
OCR fonts or bar-code fonts.
- Text Attributes - Font Style, Font Size,
Text Modes (solid, outline or invisible),
Grayscale and RGB Color.
- Position - Top, bottom, vertical center,
diagonal-top left and diagonal-bottom left.
- Justification - Left, right, or center.
- Placement/Page Margins - Top, Bottom, Left
and Right page margins.
- Individual Stamp Margins - In addition to
page margins, you can specify margins for
individual stamp items, using additional Left,
Right, Top and Bottom parameters. This creates a
separate stamping space, enabling you to easily
position the stamp in any location on the page.
- Vertical Centering - Stamps can be placed in
the exact vertical center of a page. (or the exact
vertical center within an individual stamping space).
- Layer - Stamp on top of or underneath the original
document's page contents.
- Angle Stamping - Text can be stamped on any angle.
Any floating point value, positive or negative numbers,
including decimal numbers may be used to specify an
angle in degrees.
- Pages to Stamp - Specify starting and ending page numbers.
- Page Increments - Stamp any predefined increment of
pages. (For example, if value entered is 2, every other
page would be stamped.)
- Variables - Use stamping variables to stamp dynamic data.
Dates, times, page numbers, Bates Numbering and file
names are just a few of the variables available.
- Multi-Line Stamps - Supports multiple-line text stamps
within one stamp item.
- Image Scaling - JPEG image size can be increased
- Word Wrapping - This is an optional parameter for
text stamps that will wrap text to a new line if it
would otherwise be too long to fit in its margined area.
StampPDF Batch is available as:
This software is available for multiple platforms.
- a command-line application
- web services with XML-RPC
- a Java Shared library.
For detailed information about the "StampPDF Batch Server
and the "StampPDF Plug-in" software,
contact Citation Software Inc. at 888-260-7316.